If you need to update an expired credit card, or just want to change your form of payment, it's easy to do so from the Ministry Pass website.

Just click "Account" on the top right hand side of the screen, then click "Add New Card" in the Payment Sources section. From this page, you can also change your password or edit other information. 

Did this answer your question?